Barett Thanksgiving - better late than never

I just got done downloading over 500 photos from my camera to my computer. I have a big backlog for 2015. Now Christmas is over and I realize that I did not even get to posting any pics of Kenny's birthday or the big Williams/Johanson visit at Thanksgiving! So, better late than never, here are some of my faves from their trip (which was also Dave's first meeting with Kenny!). Hopefully I will have more time to post from my backlog in 2016. 

Swingin' Susanna (or 'ZU-Nanna' as Kenny calls her)

Nora in flight

Soren poised for action

Hammock buddies!

Bonnie is not too sure about Clyde

Thanksgiving table #1

Thanksgiving table #2


story time with Auntie Lori

hard at play

I see you Zanners!

Comments

Andria said…
I love your pictures!!! I love how the toddler/preschoolers are always looking at you....the pic of the Thanksgiving table with only Kenny eyeballin' you is so great, and then Zanners, in the last one, is doing almost the same thing!

I know you don't get much free time - thanks for posting the pictures!!
Andria said…
p.s. There is a really terrific composition to that last photo.

and p.p.s. How did I end up at a table with almost exclusively teenage boys?!